Mon, Mar 25|
Dive Masters of San Antonio
Marine Ecology Specialty Course
Become a certified SSI Marine Ecology diver!
Time & Location
Mar 25, 2024, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Dive Masters of San Antonio, 451 McCarty Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216, USA
About the event
In the SSI Marine Ecology specialty program, you will learn how ocean organisms interact with each other and their environments. You will be taught how energy flows through communities and the links between different ocean ecosystems. With your newfound knowledge, you will appreciate the marine life you dive with even more! Start online today and earn your SSI Marine Ecology Specialty certification.
Become a responsible diver
Here are the benefits you can expect from attending this training program:
1) Learn why the oceans are important to humanity
2) Learn about threats to our oceans and their consequences
3) Learn how you can help with only a few simple actionsDiscover the wonders of the deep
Join us on an exciting journey of discovery and learn more about exhilarating diving adventures, dedicated conservation initiatives, and innovative educational opportunities that will help you illuminate the extraordinary beauty of the underwater world. Let's explore the underwater world together and delve into the hidden wonders beneath the gentle waves.
- Online Learning Materials through SSI
- In-Person Academic Sessions with our Dive Master
- 2 Marine Ecology Dives at The Meadows Center
- You must bring your mask, fins, snorkel, booties and your can rent your gear (BCD, tank, wetsuit, ect.)
Call Dive Masters to register for this course by February 16 to reserve your spot.